Have you been wondering whether or not you need a website?
The answer in almost every case is simply. YES. Why do I say that everyone needs a website so definitively? Well, in today's world, unless you're a total introvert and live literally under a rock, you probably use technology to communicate.
You probably also need and/or want lots of money...correct? OK. Let's assume because you are here on the page, that this is basically more true than false. Fair?
So, if you are already regularly using a smartphone or laptop PC or tablet, AND more money would be a great thing in your life, why NOT create a website about something you are always talking about or an idea you've had simmering in your mind - and make money doing that and filling a real need?
If you're an individual, entrepreneur or existing small business owner, you may already have a website; BUT is it current? Is it doing it's job, which is to generate leads? Is it showcasing you and what you offer as well as possible to as MANY ideal buyer prospects as possible? If not, you DO need the website but you need it to be done correctly---which has likely not been the case so far.
Your business website should be your very best SALES and LEAD generation machine! It's THE ultimate marketing strategy when done correctly AND the least costly too.
If you’re a small business owner or you’re just starting out, like many, you may think there’s no benefit in having a website when you can do everything on social media. Or maybe you think you can’t afford a professional website so you get a freebie and do it yourself instead. HERE are some great and real reasons why that is not the best approach IF you are serious about success:
1. YOU OWN AND CONTROL YOUR WEBSITE. You control the whole thing, not Facebook or any other social platform. For me, that's all I need to know.
2. YOUR BUSINESS WILL GAIN CREDIBILITY Which do you think is more professional in the eyes of your potential clients? A Facebook page or your very own business website? How important is credibility and professionalism in any business?
3. It Is BETTER Than Word-of-Mouth! If someone refers you to someone else, where is the very next place they will look to learn more and decide to come in or buy? Yes. The web. Yes they will maybe seee your FB page. But if they are serious they will look for your actual business website! THAT is what will give them the information they really want and make the sale for you. Right? It's common sense. Same thing if they are not referred by a friend and they simply Google for your kind of product/services. But will you be FOUND? With our programs - you WILL!
3. Customers Can Easily BE KEPT INFORMED/Follow Updates. This creates the relationships which are so critical!
Most people think of a website as being an online brochure or catalogue that can be updated at any time.
It is much easier and quicker to update or add new information about your products and services on your website than it is in a print brochure or catalogue.
4. A Great Website Is Always OPEN!
Unlike you bricks-and-mortar location, which is only open a few hours
a day, a website is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
5. You need a Website To Target a Wider Audience . Websites are accessible from anywhere in the world. And your reach is determined by you, not a social media platform's algorithm.
6. It's THE best Way To fully Inform and Showcase Your Offerings
7. A Website Saves You Time/Energy. There is no better way to multiply your efforts.
8. Your Website Dramatically Improves CUSTOMER SERVICE
Thanks for reading!
IN A HURRY?
SIGN UP For Your FREE
AND Get Our Valuable Online Lead Gen Publication Too!
Click The Button Below To Schedule Your
FREE 30 Minute Business Consultation!